LONDON, ONTARIO EXHAUST CLEANING SERVICES
Our kitchen exhaust cleaning service ensures that your restaurant kitchen operates in a clean and safe manner. Our London Hood Range Proz team helps you keep your commercial kitchen exhaust properly maintained. Commercial hoods and kitchen exhaust systems that are not properly maintained and cleaned to code directly impact the safety of your employees and customers. It turns your workplace into a fire hazard. Our certified Professional Exhaust Cleaning Technicians recognize these fire hazards. We will bring your system back into compliance with NFPA 96 fire codes.
WHAT WILL TAKE PLACE
- Your kitchen’s hood exhaust system will be thoroughly cleaned, not just the areas you can see but the hard-to-reach areas as well.
- Your kitchen’s exhaust system will pass a fire department safety inspection and also will meet your insurance company’s requirements for safe operation.
- Your kitchen will be left cleaner than it was before the our team arrived.
- You will learn about potential mechanical problems as we find them, allowing you to arrange for preventive maintenance. Your restaurant’s hood system is the entry point for grease vapours in your kitchen’s exhaust system. Beyond what’s visible, there are many areas that become coated in both hard and soft grease deposits, which must be removed regularly to ensure your system is operating at maximum efficiency.
- Filters come in a variety of styles, shapes and sizes, depending on the type of system in your kitchen. During each service, we soak the filters in a deep-cleaning solution, removing all deposits. Filters are required, by the Fire Code, to be cleaned weekly – we highly recommend soaking them in a degreaser solution overnight before running them through a dishwasher.
- London Hood Range Proz will clean your exhaust system to NFPA 96 requirements
- Pictures of your system will be taken before and after cleaning and will be available to view.
REPLACING FILTERS AND AFTER SERVICE REPORT
It is highly recommended that any damaged filters be replaced in a timely manner. Even one damaged or missing filter can cause problems throughout your entire system, such as poor suction, improper filtration of grease vapours and increased risk of a fire.Upon servicing, our technicians will note if any filters need to be repaired or replaced, which will also be noted on the after service report.
- Grease Exhaust Fans
- Grease Ducts
- Plenum’s (area behind the filters)
- Interior of the hoods
- Grease Trays and grease cups
- Grease Trap Cleaning
- Oil (Yellow) Cooking oil removal
- Commercial Equipment Cleaning
- Detailed hot Line Equipment
- Full Detail Kitchen Cleaning
- High Pressure washing of garbage areas,
building exteriors and drive thrus
- Cleaning and Sanitizing of cooking equipment
food preparation equipment and food manufacturing equipment
- Cleaning and degreasing sanitizing walls and